We are offering a number of postgraduate bursaries this year, thanks to the generosity of Hart Publishing, SAGE and our co-owned journal Criminology & Criminal Justice. Each bursary will cover the full conference fee for one postgraduate student and accommodation for three nights (4thto 6th July 2017 inclusive). There is one application process for all bursaries.
You can apply for a postgraduate bursary if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. You are presenting a paper at the BSC Conference 2017
2. You are a registered PhD student (full-time or part-time)
3. You are a member of the British Society of Criminology (BSC)
How to apply
To apply for a bursary you must submit:
- Your completed bursary application form
- Your completed abstract submission form
- A letter of support from your PhD supervisor on institutional headed paper. This should also confirm that you are a registered PhD student and indicate your year of study.
Please send ALL THREE documents together by email to Claire Davis (Chair of the British Society of Criminology Postgraduate Committee) at Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org Please make it clear in the subject line that it is a bursary application form.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 30 April 2017
For further details on the bursary application process, please read the application notes guidance carefully.
Bursary sponsorship provided by:
Hart Publishing www.hartpublishing.co.uk
SAGE Publishing http://journals.sagepub.com/