BSC Policing Network Annual Prize
2017 – Application deadline 5 May 2017
This year there will be a prize each for the best sole-authored and the best joint-authored journal articles published in 2016. Both prizes are being sponsored by Policing and Society.
This award acknowledges and celebrates excellence in policing research and scholarship by members of the BSC. In particular, the Policing Network panel will look for the advancement of policing studies, either through innovations in theory, methodology or the application of research.
- Applicants must be the author of a peer reviewed journal article,
- The article must be on the police or policing
- The article must be published within the last twelve months i.e. between 1 January and 31 December of the award year.
- Applicants and those who nominate them must be members of the BSC.
- Applicants may nominate themselves, though others may nominate them with the applicant’s permission.