We are pleased to be offering a number of postgraduate bursaries to attend this year’s conference.
Each bursary will cover the full conference fee for one PhD student.
You can apply for a postgraduate bursary if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. You are presenting a paper or poster at the BSC Conference 2021
2. You are a registered PhD student (full-time or part-time)
3. You are a member of the British Society of Criminology
How to apply
To apply for a bursary you must submit:
- Your completed bursary application form
- Your completed abstract
- A letter of support from your PhD supervisor on institutional headed paper (or from an institutional email address). This should also confirm that you are a registered PhD student and indicate your year of study.
Bursary Guidance and Application Form 2021 (Opens as a Word Document)
Please send ALL THREE documents together by email to Grace Gallacher (Chair of the British Society of Criminology Postgraduate Committee) at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make it clear in the subject line that it is a bursary application form.
The deadline for applications is June 14, 2021 at midnight.
For further details on the bursary application process, please read the application notes guidance carefully.